[TenTec] RX340 and DRM

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX340 and DRM
From: w9ac@arrl.net (Paul Christensen, Esq.)
Date: Fri Apr 4 11:54:08 2003
That's a testament to the performance of the RX-340's audio stage without the
need for a dedicated IF output.

When a bandwidth of 16 kHz is selected on the 340, the audio response is ruler
flat that far out and then hits a brick wall.  And,
I've measured the low-end response down to near DC on both the AC and
DC-coupled audio output connectors...absolutely amazing
fidelity capabilities from the RX-340.

-Paul, W9AC