[TenTec] Omni VI & CMOS Superkeyer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI & CMOS Superkeyer
From: attorney@immigration.nu (Paul Christensen, Esq.)
Date: Sun Apr 6 22:20:31 2003
Carter,

The keying delay you see in the QST Product Review is normal for all
transceivers.  The delay from key closure to actual transmit power in no way
interferes with the dot-to-dash weighting (what the "K" feature is intended
to correct)...at least with respect to the Omni Six, even in QSK.  When
using the Omni, I would keep the "K" feature turned completely off.

-Paul, W9AC