[TenTec] Fw : Orion first impressions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw : Orion first impressions
From: lodahl@wmep.org (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Wed Apr 9 19:22:19 2003
While I agree with you that K2WS is a customer didn't his wishes get met?
He was able to return the radio for a full refund.  I see his comments along
the same line as the Ford/Chevy debate that always rages at new car time.
Each of us are looking for different things.  This radio was not what K2WS
was looking for, so he returned it.  My guess is that he is satisfied with
the customer service, if not the radio.  I guess that kinda defines taking
care of the customer.  I don't know of anyone who sells consumer equipment
(meaning not custom made) that would re-design a product for one person.