[TenTec] Beauty of Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Beauty of Orion
From: mnewell1@austin.rr.com (Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC)
Date: Thu Apr 10 17:54:11 2003
Mark:

With the Pegasus being five years old, hopefully the need for
firmware updates to fix things has becomes less necessary.

Are there specific things you want to see added or specific
problems you want them to address, or are you just making
a general observation about the lack of updates?

73,

Mike - WB4HUC
Austin, TX