[TenTec] Instant Orion Delivery

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Instant Orion Delivery
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Fri Apr 11 16:31:39 2003
Ron wrote,  in part:

> I had the honor of having breakfast the other day with the
> gentleman who will be getting Alan's returned rig (I don't know
> if he wants to be identified, but he is a member of this reflector!).

Well,  I rcv'd a QSL card from him a few years back when he
was still in Dar es Salaam,  Tanzania!  Unfortunately,  he tells
me his wandering the globe days, putting neat DX on the air,
are over.  He is now settled where there is good drinking
water,  food,  family,  etc.  Good for him,  and I know he is
going to love his precious Orion!!

I am only operating one vicariously-- reading the PDF manual
download,  and locating the knobs and buttons via a photo
on Ken Hopper's web site,  hi.

73,  Jim  KH7M