[TenTec] ORION 1.337 Tuning Steps

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION 1.337 Tuning Steps
From: w5jay@alltel.net (Jay Bromley)
Date: Sun Apr 13 20:28:25 2003
Hi Bill and Gang,
Thanks also go to the guy that had a private email posted to this group and
then got trashed a couple of days for it.

Thank You "Alan Davis"!

Alan your input apparently cause quite a nice upgrade for the Orion's
remaining owners!  :-)  Sorry I couldn't resist in having some fun here
guys.

I hope to hear all those super Orion's on the TT net this Sunday.

Still loving my RX-340/Jupiter/N4PY combo.  No upgraded needed here!!

73 de w5jay..

Just a newbie here on the list guys, right Jim Lowman?  ;-)