[TenTec] ORION 1.337 Tuning Steps

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION 1.337 Tuning Steps
From: AC5E@aol.com (AC5E@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 22:04:07 2003
Well, since I'm still in the "dark ages" with a DOS computer and no 'net
connection in the shack I have not upgraded my Orion. Yet. But I am in no
hurry since I'm enjoying the out of the box performance.

But since this is my busy season I'm having to spend far too much time
working to enjoy it as much as I would like! Oh well, that's life.

But I still question why any reasonable person would expect one rig to be a
clone of another. They are different - and one should expect them to be
different. The real lesson there is that one should both expect and
appreciate the differences.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E