[TenTec] Q: Iambic Keys

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Q: Iambic Keys
From: w6hv@surfbest.net (Troy Wideman)
Date: Mon Apr 14 17:01:53 2003
Jamie,
 While my net and ragchew preference is my old "Blue Racer" Vibroplex bug or
Mac bug , I do use the Vibroplex single arm paddle in contests. I tried
their (and the Bencher) iambic paddle and found iambic operation not to my
"taste". If you're not a died-in-the-wool iambic paddle user, I suggest you
try to borrow a single arm paddle and see how it fits. I also have the Brass
Racer and their other paddles are far better in my opinion.
73,
Troy, W6HV