[TenTec] Re: inrad filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: inrad filters
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Mon Apr 14 19:57:46 2003
Rob -
I have gotten no replies, but I am pretty sure there is some kind of adjustment
that has to be made regarding where the 2.8 filter centers - but I also have no
clue what that means. I also do not know why Inrad has two 400Hz filters - one
centered at 9000.6 and one at 9000.7. I will let you know if anyone responds.
Sorry I don't know more than this.