[TenTec] FS: 425E Titan Amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: 425E Titan Amp
From: k8mn@earthlink.net (Dave Heil)
Date: Wed Apr 16 09:09:28 2003
A clean export model Titan (factory 10m) using a pair of 3CX800A7's on
160-10m.

The tubes are a little over one year old and are easily capable of
developing 1.5 KW + output. An original manual is included.  I
understand that some might be concerned about buying a used amp with
expensive finals so I've priced my amp with or without the tubes.

The power supply cabinet has a few minor scuffs.

I'll sell the amp with tubes for $1650, without tubes for $1250. Buyer
pays shipping (I'll ship in three cartons - 1) RF deck, 2) power supply,
3) power transformer

photo at http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k8mn/images/Titan_2.jpg

What looks like discolorations on the amp's panel are a camera trick.
They are not evident when viewed in the flesh.

Dave Heil K8MN
Cameron, WV