[TenTec] Ten-Tec User Links

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec User Links
From: jdunbar28@mchsi.com (Jim Dunbar)
Date: Thu Apr 17 19:36:15 2003
 Hi Mike,

You have a Great looking Station...............

I may want to email you and get some intro advice as to how to get into the
digital mode game as well as computer rig control.

I only have an FT-1000D right now, however, I would like to be able to start
out with some computer control of the rig as well as the proper way to
integrate with a RigBlaster Pro.

Also, to just get started, since I don't have a Rig Blaster Pro right now, I
would like to get some ideas on some basic cabling that is available to at
least get started with computer to Rig interfaces for both digital mode
programs as well as rig control and with some ot the software that is
available to be downloaded for PSK31, RTTY, Rig Control, etc;...............

Anyway, much of this is new to me, but your design drawings and
interconnections look great.....

Thanks,

Jim Dunbar
K4PV