[TenTec] Orion Reviews

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Reviews
From: N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Sat Apr 19 01:46:49 2003
Tim, please tell me why you care "...if the 32 bit IF DSP system in the
Orion works better than the Pro."  I've watched as you said you bought and
sold radios repeatedly, apparently never being satisfied with anything.
Just what are you trying to do with a radio that you haven't been able to do
with the rigs you have owned?  Do you operate any of them or just have an
obsession with specifications?  Are you capable of forming your own opinion
of rigs or must you rely on the opinions of others?

Tim, you aren't annoyed, you are annoying.  Get a life, old man.

73, Mike N4NT