[TenTec] THREADS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] THREADS
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK)
Date: Sat Apr 19 20:39:57 2003
Just my opinion:
    Sure there are plenty of "off topic" subjects as well as dead, or even
FOSSILIZED, horses here on "The Reflector".  I have even posted comments that
were not appropriate for the list - - - BUT there is much to be learned here.
Most of the people on "here" have much more experience and/or knowledge than
me.  I have learned much and despite the occasional "Conflagration" I continue
to enjoy the list very much.
    We all have a common interest.  Our love for Ten-Tec - both the equipment
and the company & it's staff - but in other ways we have many differences.
Differences in operating preferences AND opinions.  It is these differences
which make us stronger as a whole.  For me - leaving the Reflector is NOT an
option.  One does NOT have to read everything or replies to topics that one
does not care for.  There is much good here and I plan on sticking around.
    I love my Orion and look forward to hearing more comments from those
"others" who have their Orions AND comments from those who find a big white box
on their doorstep.
    73, Bill.

res0wsci@verizon.net

---