[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec OMNI V Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec OMNI V Station
From: wb9ydl@iland.net (Larry Vandivier)
Date: Sun Apr 20 19:40:12 2003
Very nice OMNI V station for sale.  Priced as follows

OMNI V with FM and 2.4 filter, 961 PS, and 705 Base mic $950.00 shipped
238 Tuner       $325.00 shipped
500hz filter       $75.00 shipped
250hz filter       $75.00 shipped
259 ALC annunciator/ needs voice board.  Offer or will send with OMNI
All manuals and the extra power cord.
OR
A package deal $1350.00 shipped for the whole station.
There is a picture of the radio at my web page.  My digital camera is in the
shop for upgrade could be a few days getting updated pictures.  .

Condition:  OMNI is 9 or better with a few miner scratches on the top and
side.  Is missing the 2 plastic edge plates where I had a rack mount kit
installed.
Going to order new ones from Ten Tec this week and will ship to buyer.  I
have a new
Keypad installed.  Front is a 9 plus.  Tuner and power supply are 9.9 or
better.
As new with original tuner box and radio has new ship box.

Reason selling:  Need the money for an Orion what else....

Larry Vandivier
W9XE / FS Project 717
wb9ydl@iland.net
www.iland.net/~wb9ydl/