[TenTec] Pegasus: No Output

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus: No Output
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Tue Apr 22 11:20:43 2003
Jeff,

Thanks for the answers. I'm convinced that the software and computer is
communicating properly with the Pegasus. I'm really tempted to say that
something is wrong with the Pegasus, but I find it hard to believe that you
would have the same problem with two separate units.  Carl's suggestion
about the 12v not getting to the PA would explain everything you've
mentioned, except that it seems an unlikely coincidence that both Pegasus'
would have the same problem.

Just a thought, did you verify that the 2nd Pegasus was actually a different
unit (different S/N)? Perhaps TT mistakenly returned your original one.

Mark