[TenTec] Slightly OT: SSB vs AM

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Slightly OT: SSB vs AM
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Wed Apr 23 09:30:38 2003
Duane,

I think it would be even more feasible to implement something like that in
PC / soundcard software. Once the mode has proven itself, we might get TT
interested in incorporating it in their radios, but don't hold your breath.
Look at the popularity of PSK31 and I still don't see any transceivers that
have that mode built in.

73,
Mark