[TenTec] News

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] News
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Wed Apr 23 14:57:27 2003
Aloha,

Found this in my incoming e-mail this morning:

"TEN-TEC INC. sent REID, JIM an Economy Two-Day Package.
This shipment was processed by FedEx at this date and time:

Wednesday Apr 23 2003 12:17:47 PM CDT."

Do you suppose..........?

Sort of unfortunately,  2 day economy between Tennessee
and Kauai is 3 business days;  or whatever IT is,  should
be delivered out here on Monday.

Again,  do you suppose production lot #2 has begun shipment,
or is it just the studio mike,  DIN cable, and optional cooling
fan they are now shipping????  We will see in good time,  hi.

73 from anxious Jim,  KH7M