[TenTec] Ten Tec 555 Scout power out MOD

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 555 Scout power out MOD
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com (ARDUJENSKI@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 01:30:27 2003
is there a mod where a switch can be added to the back panel to set output
power to 5W--10W--full or 50W. This would allow easy switching for QRP CW,
QRP SSB, and FULL OUTPUT POWER......ThanksPlease note that I am not really
interested in bypassing the final amp and making it a 556 Argo
Alan KB7MBI

BTW I found this note. has anyone done this mod?????