[TenTec] Omni C - No TX

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C - No TX
From: stewgoat@indy.net (Jeff Stewart)
Date: Sat Apr 26 04:27:06 2003
    Thanks to Mike, Jerry and of course Garland Jenkins at Ten Tec I fixed
my Model 280 supply with 2 used J802 pass transistors I had on hand.
Everyone's contribution is much appreciated.  The J802 is a cross to the
original 2N5301's.  Thanks for the help guys and as for Garland; what a
customer service rep for Ten Tec.

73,
Jeff