[TenTec] My second Ten Tec is a Triton IV.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My second Ten Tec is a Triton IV.
From: k4aal@comcast.net (Ariel M. Elam)
Date: Sun Apr 27 23:19:10 2003
Hello to all -- There is an article in "73 Amateur Radio Today", May
2002, Page 38, titled "An Ounce Of" that tells how to use a 1.5KE15A
Transient Diode to protect from overvoltage and spikes. Cheap,
too!

Simply fuse the + line comming from the supply and tie the diode across
the + and - before it reaches the load. Make sure the banded end of the
diode goes to + line after the fuse.

I've not used it, but it looks good.

Write if you want more details.

73, Ariel, K4AAL