[TenTec] my-croff-a-knees

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] my-croff-a-knees
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK)
Date: Mon Apr 28 10:18:32 2003
I have a question(s) concerning the Orion and the Studio One microphone.  I am
wondering about what settings others are using with this combination.  I
realize that settings for one person would not necessarily work for someone
else due to differences in voices - but - - -.   I have the TX EQ set to -20db
and the mic gain at 75.  It seems to me that the Studio One is somewhat "bassy"
but I am not sure if this is true of if it is a result of much use of the Heil
HC-5 microphones.
I will admit that I still have much more to learn about the Orion.  I
appreciate any information.    Thanks & 73, Bill
res0wsci@verizon.net

---