[TenTec] Omni D Output Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D Output Question
From: MHarton@freedomforum.org (Marcus Harton)
Date: Fri May 2 12:09:29 2003
I'm a new Ten Tec owner thanks to the Omni D Model-B I bought a bit over
a month ago. I've been lurking the list for a while and know you mostly
talk about the newer rigs, but I wonder if some of you who've been into
Ten Tec's for a while might have an idea about something my radio does.

I've got great output on every band but 30 meters. 30 meters is
considerably lower than the others, about 25 watts max into a dummy
load. I read in the manual that 10mhz and 28mhz share the same tuning
circuitry. My 28mhz output is very good. Any suggestions on this? I
thought I'd ask in case this is a common issue with the Omni D.

Thanks & 73

Marcus Harton, nz4e