[TenTec] Orion Questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Questions
From: w7kxb@cox.net (KXBill)
Date: Mon May 5 09:49:14 2003
Hello Bill:
     I have been using the MFJ 4245MV, 45 amp switching PS on various TT
products and have not experienced any problem with RFI.  They also make
a 25 amp unit.  Some MFJ dealers will discount off of the SLP. TT is now
a dealer for them.  See:
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-4245MV
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-4225MV
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-4125