[TenTec] Curious

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Curious
From: ewell2@cvc.net (Mail)
Date: Wed May 7 09:40:30 2003
Hi Alan:

   Yes working with headphones is a challenge on this rig, I use HIZ
impedance
phones with good success, also I have some 600 ohm phones that work.  I have
found that Radioshack sells a lot of phone adapter plugs, i.e. they convert
mono
phones to stereo.  They have adapters that will convert the walkman type of
earphone small jack to the normal 1/4 inch jack.  This radio uses the stereo
type of jack.
    You will have to gather some phones and do some testing, there are so
many phones out there that this will give you some thing to work with.
    Radioshack phones work well, you will have to try several to see what is
comfortable.

Ed  K7DXV  ewell2@cvc.net