[TenTec] Orion Question (CW Tuneup)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Question (CW Tuneup)
From: kipg@yorkinternet.net (Kip Glunt)
Date: Wed May 14 04:09:15 2003
Hi Grant,

You bring up a very interesting question on the operation of the "Tune" button!
 I understand your explanation, but I can't find where it says; "Press TUNE and
you will get carrier, reduced to about 20% of full output." anywhere in the
manual?

Now I have the auto tuner option and have been adjusting the power to 20%
before tuning.  It's a lot of knob twisting and I was wishing there was a fix,
like holding the "Power" button to switch to 20%.  But your method sounds good
to!  I'd just like to get verification on how the thing works?

... Kip