[TenTec] Dayton Feedback??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dayton Feedback??
From: wb4qda@yahoo.com (John Sheeley)
Date: Fri May 16 18:55:45 2003
as copied of the Tennessee contest reflector .
For those of you who did not go to the Dayton
Hamvention . . .
> Try one or more of these:
> US Counties QSO Party

Yikes, someone domestically actually sponsored a
contest during Dayton?!

All seems well hereabouts except my feet. Cool and
foggy this morning but
fog blew off around noon and weather very nice.
Supposed to continue for
rest of weekend.

TCG seen so far:

W4NI K4WX WD4K W4HZD

Others known to be here:

K4RO W4TYU
(I'm sure W4PA is here but there's no way one would be
able to see him
though the crowd at the Ten-Tec booth!)

Spoken with on 2m but not seen in person:

N5NW

73 John
WB4QDA

.