[TenTec] Color Display-Got it!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Color Display-Got it!
From: crobson@robsonco.com (Chris Robson)
Date: Sun May 18 17:20:54 2003
I have to laugh when I think that some guys want a color screen, and all
along we have had this with the Pegasus, Jupiter, Argonaut, AND Orion. This
weekend I fired up my Jupiter since I could not be one of the lucky ones to
go to Dayton, and figured I would play in the Pegasus mode using N4PY
software when it dawned on me, I had just what everyone has been wanting, a
color screen interface.  Then I went to my Jupiter logging mode in N4PY and
had BOTH Color and Mono AT THE SAME TIME. At all this time you thought you
couldn't have your cake and eat it too.

73,  Chris KB3A