[TenTec] Display color

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Display color
From: vern@mantlelamp.com (Vern Kunes)
Date: Sun May 18 18:03:38 2003
The color display on my Corsair II is just dandy. Green and Red. I was once
a very competitive shotgun shooter. Everyone was using Orange lenses in
their shooting glasses because you could see the Clay Pidgeon better in the
sunlight. I took an advanced shooting course from the number 1 trap shooter
in the USA. His comments on the subject of color were that, sure they work
alright in sunlight. But what happens if the sun goes away in the middle of
a 100 bird shoot? His suggestion: learn to shoot with clear glass. It will
work in any situation. When I can afford my Orion, black and white display
will not be a problem (remember, some of the most vivid pictures ever
photographed in the USA were by Ansel Adams, and they were Black and
White!).  Cheers.  Vern  N2YZS