[TenTec] Orion CW mode question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion CW mode question
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sun May 18 21:23:54 2003
> Jim, one mode will cause the audio pitch to increase
> with clockwise motion of the tuning knob and the other
> will do the same but with counterclockwise  motion....
> when you are tuned properly on a station: his pitch will
> not change as you go from one mode to the other.

> And this was not in the manual?

Ok,  thanks to the several noting essentially what George
has written above.  I now recall from long ago and the
Kenwood days,  a rcv only choice.  And,  no, I could
find nothing in the manual about this,  but maybe I just
did not find it in my great haste!

Back to trying to get audio from the Orion into the computer
sound card; so far I am not having any success;  so what
else is new, hi!  I am going to forget this for now,  and just
use the Orion for awhile!  First,  at 0200Z on the Hawaiian
Afternoon Net,  SSB, on 7.088MHz (one of our little perks
for living out here,  SSB 7075 up to 7100).

Will go back to interconnects/digital on Monday.

73,  Jim KH7M