[TenTec] F.S. TenTec Argonaut II QRP transceiver

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. TenTec Argonaut II QRP transceiver
From: n8luv_jm@juno.com (James E McClellan)
Date: Sun May 18 22:15:15 2003
Joe -
You did not leave your e-mail address or a phone number. So, here is my
response to the TenTec thread. I am interested in your Argonaut-II. If it
is the second version (RS-232 connector in back as well as spkr output in
back - like the big brother Delta-II) I will purchase the unit. If it is
the original version (only a TTL computer interface and no spkr output) I
may still be interested but would like to converse with you first. My
e-mail address is:

n8luv_jm@juno.com (there is an underscore between the luv and jm, luv_jm)
810-984-2221

N8LUV