[TenTec] 600 OHM HEADSET SOURCE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 600 OHM HEADSET SOURCE
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com (ARDUJENSKI@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 19 13:26:35 2003
 I had raised the issue a few weeks ago on the source for a 600 ohm headset
for the SCOUT. In an older QST (June 98) I saw an ad for head sets from
WARREN GREGOIRE & ASSOCIATES. They have both Aviation and Amateur models with
and without boom mics. I called and chatted a bit with them. They are
configuring the amateur model TR-2000 specifically for 600 ohm and they will
install a stereo 1/4 plug and 5ft cord. This should make a perfect match for
the SCOUT. Sure for $20 could make a matching transformer unit but a nice
professional headset is worth the extra money for the comfort. Just will skip
a few lattes and steamed soy milk drinks next month
<A
HREF="http://www.warrengregoire.com/amateurradio-headsets.htm";>http://www.warrengregoire.com/amateurradio-headsets.htm

</A>Alan KB7MBI in Woodinville, WA
FISTS 5702  Proud member of ARRL