[TenTec] Eccentric display?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Eccentric display?
From: AC5E@aol.com (AC5E@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 22 14:56:52 2003
Very nice pix of the Orion on the TenTec web site, showing the usual struggle
to get uniform lightning with umbrellas and soft boxes.  It's a real pain to
make an absolutely perfect image when you have to deal with both
transillumination and specular reflection in a single image. Any variation in
lighting
intensity sticks out like a sore thumb.

Actually the photographer did a really nice job and is to be congratulated. I
bet he has some fewer hairs than he started with.

By the way, are there any other sheet photography fans on the reflector?  I'm
into Sinars and  Graphic Views myself.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E