[TenTec] Orion Relfector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Relfector
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Fri May 23 10:26:41 2003
        Just to remind everyone, there is a dedicated Orion
reflector on Yahoo Groups at:

This might be a more appropriate place to post all the
Orion-related feedback.  There have already been two
the audio whine issue, which I have not seen posted here.

        We are indeed fortunate that Ten Tec is LISTENING
to our feedback, incorporating firmware changes as they
are discovered, and investigating any hardware issues.
IMHO this is a HUGE improvement over the manufacturer
of my previous radio who did nothing but stonewall issues
(key clicks, audio hiss, AGC problems, etc).  Thanks only
to INRAD were any of these issues ever addressed, at the
owner's expense of course. :-(   Ten Tec is quite a pleasant
contrast IMHO.

                                73,  Bill  W4ZV