[TenTec] Orion Relfector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Relfector
From: N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Mon May 26 14:37:45 2003
While we're posting opinions, here's mine:

Dividing Ten-Tec users into little sub-categories is like having many email
addresses.  It is more of a bother than it is worth.  The origin of the
problem seems to be people who want to be in charge of something -- the 'big
dog' so to speak.  If I'm not being clear, I think it is a bad idea and I
don't like it.

73, Mike N4NT