[TenTec] Voice Board

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Voice Board
From: g3xvf@btinternet.com (Richard G3XVF)
Date: Mon May 26 20:47:29 2003
Hello Paul,

I advertised an Omni V & Paragon on the list last week, I bought a new
TenTec 257 Voice Board from Dayton 3 years ago, but never did fit it
into the Omni V

To be fair I must give the buyers of the rigs first refusal, but I don't think
they wanted the Voice Board, I will know in about a week.

If you haven't been able to locate one,  I would be only to pleased to post
it to you, I wanted  ?25.00

73 de Richard  G3XVF.

QTH: Norwich, Norfolk, England.