[TenTec] 2nd production run ORION

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2nd production run ORION
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Thu May 29 17:56:26 2003
Hi Joe,
    I was in the same situation as you are.  I placed my Orion order on the
first day and had many of these "bummer days" as the shipping date kept
getting pushed back and back and back - - - but THAT day arrived and How do
YOU spell "EXCITEMENT"?  Hint:  Use the letters U P S (or) F E D E X  and O
R I O N!!!
    YOUR day WILL come and it will be well worth the wait.  I hope that your
day will not be too far in the future!  Please let me, and us, know your
initial Orion impressions ONCE you climb down off the ceiling and/or can
tear yourself away from the Orion long enough to type a message!  73, Bill
wa2pvk@msn.com Please visit my home page: http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk