[TenTec] spam via ARRL..

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] spam via ARRL..
From: holzbauer@bbnp.com (Jim Holzbauer)
Date: Thu May 29 19:48:31 2003
  I quit the ARRL mail forwarding two weeks ago...cut my daily spam count by 80
%.....I average a hundred pieces of mail a day.....most of it was
spam...cutting off the ARRL got rid of most of it....
  Now, I could just get rid of the rest of it !!
  Also, went through the Yahoo preference list last year and unchecked
everything there...no spam via Yahoo!!  Just have to remember to go through
that preference list every year....it does change yearly !!
  Just my opinion..
  Jim, KU4VE