[TenTec] Icom 7800

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Icom 7800
From: kd9bo@mac.com (Steve Weber)
Date: Thu May 29 20:26:23 2003

That wouldn't be a reference to the old joke about what the drummer
(or football star, or name your favorite target group) got on his
SATs, would it?

I'm just checking and would certainly not trying to imply anything.

Steve KD9BO

--
Steve Weber kd9bo

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.