[TenTec] So *That's* Why They Measure That

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] So *That's* Why They Measure That
From: ken.d.brown@verizon.net (Ken Brown)
Date: Sat May 31 00:05:40 2003
Right on Al. Ten-Tec's legendary QSK is not an incredible technological
breakthrough. Nor does it require more expensive parts to implement. It
is just plain and simple good design. There is no good reason that any
manufacturer cannot make every dit or dah coming out of the transmitter
be exactly the same length as the key (or keyer) closure at the key
jack. I said no GOOD reason. There must be a reason that most
manufacturers do not acheive this, and as I see it the reason is: they
just don't get it!