[TenTec] 3 older ARRL Handbooks available

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 3 older ARRL Handbooks available
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sat May 31 17:08:01 2003
When I was first licensed, I wanted to get a Life Membership... my father
nixed it, saying I'd never stick with the hobby.

That was in 1972... and I believe LM had just gone up from $100 to $120 or
so...

73, ron wn3vaw

"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home."
--Ken Olson, President, Digital Equipment Corporation, circa 1977
(attributed)