[TenTec] SPAM, athletes foot, and other undesirable afflictions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SPAM, athletes foot, and other undesirable afflictions
From: k_yarina@hotmail.com (Kirk Yarina)
Date: Sat May 31 18:30:09 2003
Around a year ago, after the lightning strike blew out my current router, I
did a fair amount of research and replaced it with a Netgear FVS318.  Much
better than any software based firewall; Gibson's scanners just gave it a
top rating since it didn't respond to any probe on any port.  It's on a full
time DSL connection, in front of a half dozen or so (they just seem to
accumulate somehow) PCs on the home 100M network.

I'm very happy with this little box - after working with networks, routers,
and data communications for around 25 years I haven't seen a better product
with a price tag (around $100) anywhere close.

73 Kirk KC8MMU