[TenTec] Questions about Argonaut V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Questions about Argonaut V
From: k2blc@earthlink.net (B. Lee Cornwell)
Date: Sat Jun 7 16:59:58 2003
Hi Larry - I have a first production run Argonaut V and consider it a great
rig. I am a casual operator and do a lot more listening than operating. I've
used the rig on SSB, CW, and PSK31 and it performs great!! Also, an
excellent SWL radio.... Don't forget the 30 return policy if you aren't
completely satisfied. How can you go wrong? Check out my home page and
you'll see I'm partial to Ten-Tec's - 73 Lee

http://home.earthlink.net/~k2blc/index.html