[TenTec] HP Z3801 rack mount

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HP Z3801 rack mount
From: efricha@dimensional.com (Eric F. Richards)
Date: Tue Jun 17 23:29:06 2003
I work for a company with very close ties to Agilent and HP.  My boss
used to be a high muckety-muck at HP years ago before he struck out
on his own.  He'd never seen any rack like it.  Presumably it's a
custom job or designed to fit into a Sprint telecom rack, since that's
where they came from.

If you're really curious, I know I can find out the plant where they
were made, but I might be able to get the project lead's name as well.
Assuming they still work for Agilent.