[TenTec] Pegasus, Jupiter or ICOM 706 MKII G?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus, Jupiter or ICOM 706 MKII G?
From: lodahlkh@charter.net (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Fri Jun 20 04:50:39 2003
I have a Jupiter in the shack and a 706 in my mobile.  I agree with all Bill
says.  Both are neat radios in the proper environment.  I enjoy my 706, but
if space were not an issue I would prefer the Jupiter in the car as well.  I
have a "pod" with mine to give me the ability to spin the dial when using
the computer control, and like that as well.

Keith Lodahl
KB9NUM NNN0ACS NNN0GCE ONE
President, Rock River Radio Club
ARRL Official Emergency Station