[TenTec] GPS Antenna feedline

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] GPS Antenna feedline
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Mon Jun 23 13:44:30 2003
As I recall the Z3801 documentation it specified a
certain level of cable attenuation being acceptable,
since the antennas themselves are amplified. Don't
have access to that information right now though. But
I'm sure that the collection of adapters, including
SO239/PL259's (a really BIG ouch at ~1.6Ghz) is doing
you in. My off the cuff guess would be that single run
of LMR400/9913F or equivalent with proper N connectors
will solve your problems.

Duane
N9DG