[TenTec] Hiss and click on Orion sidetone

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hiss and click on Orion sidetone
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com (WA3FIY)
Date: Wed Jun 25 21:20:34 2003
You can often solve a lot of extraneous noise in the headphones
problems with the addition of a series resistor in the headphone
circuit.  On my Omni VI,  I use a 1K resistor in series with my 200
ohm 'phones and it virtually eliminates all hum, buzz, hiss, click kind
of noise, and................provides some hearing protection as well.

73 de Lee, WA3FIY