[TenTec] Pegasus flash update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus flash update
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Fri Jun 27 21:09:39 2003
Are you sure you're using the new 32 bit update.exe?
It works much better than the old 16 bit one on NT
kernel based OS's like Win2K and XP.

Just updated all of my Pegs running on com ports 3-6.
No problems whatsoever. Did not have to turn off "stop
on error" either.

Running Win2K/SP3 with SIIG Quartet Serial Plus PCI
4-port serial card. So I'm not using any USB to RS232
adapters of any kind here, - could that be a factor?

Duane
N9DG