[TenTec] Buyer beware?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Buyer beware?
From: nq5t@attbi.com (nq5t@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jun 28 22:54:08 2003
> As long as you can ramble on what you know what I have or what I know it's OK?
> He is not ranking rigs by their overall performance or value. He is ranking
> them by how they perform on his A/B test against know "winners" for that S/N
> test. Can you comprehend that?

Yes.  But only test that has any real validity is the A/B test he's just
completed.  Since he didn't do an A/B test of radio X with every radio on the
list, there's no basis for a ranking.  Seems to be a "fine" point conveniently
ignored.

The people on the pro side of the test are every bit as far over the top,
spittle flying, as the people on the con side.  Maybe all of us ought to go
find something else to worry about for a while -- or spend a week on Prozac and
then see how we feel ..  Or go kick our wifes/girlfriends/SOs/neighbors or even
just the dog to relieve the tension and just get over it.  For real relief,
find one of those late night TV lawyer sleazebags promising to get us "all the
money we deserve" and kick him :-)

Grant/NQ5T