[TenTec] Admin: Forwarded message

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Admin: Forwarded message
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Sun Jun 29 18:25:27 2003

-------- Original Message --------
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:28:33 -0400
From: Mark Hinkel <mrhinkel@ix.netcom.com>
To: tentec-bounces@contesting.com, tentec-owner@contesting.com

Hi,

Hopefully a live person will get to see this...  I think everyone on the
Ten Tec listserver should be notified.

I received the original message on Saturday morning, and my AVG
anti-virus software picked it up and identified it as a worm.  At
minimum, these are a pain.  Without the anti-virus software, they can
shut your system down.

Obviously this was sent out by someone on the Ten Tec list who had my
e-mail address.  I think we can say it was sent without that person's
intent (no malice).  And probably without his (her) knowledge.

Thank you for your time.

Mark Hinkel   WA3QVU
Willow Grove, Pa.