[TenTec] Jupiter Rev 1.24

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Rev 1.24
From: wb4qda@yahoo.com (John Sheeley)
Date: Mon Jun 30 18:41:21 2003
Bill
   It's half computer . hi hi . A master reset should
solve your problem .  I have discovered with both my
Jupiter and Orion .They don't work quite right for me
unless I do a master reset after a firmware update .
I hope it works for you . The 60 meter update works
fine for me on both radios and yes I still can tramit
on 160
73
John de WB4QDA